Allows to export the data from the AutoSperm database as an Excel file or a MedCalc (see www.medcalc.org) file.
Enter possible search criteria.
- Sample group: select the Patients or Laboratory sample group.
- Subgroup: select a possible subgroup code.
- Ejaculation date: date of ejaculation. Enter two dates to specify a date range.
- Referrer: the code of a referring doctor.
Next, complete the following fields:
- Export to: enter the name of the Excel (.xls) or MedCalc (.mc1) file. If you enter the name of an existing file, the file will be overwritten and the data it contains will be lost!
- Export what: select the data groups you want to export.
Click OK to create an Excel file with the selected data from the AutoSperm database.