- Analysis: a description of the analysis, e.g. native semen, after preparation, etc.
- Technician: the login name of the technician who performs or has performed the semen analysis.
- Room temperature: enter the room temperature (optional).
- Preparation depth: this is the depth of the counting chamber derived from the known volume of semen and the dimensions (length and width) of the cover-glass:
The default sample preparation depth is entered in the Options section of the program.
- Dilution: if the semen used for analysis is diluted then you must enter the proportion of semen and the proportion of diluent. If the semen is not diluted, enter the value 1 for proportion of semen and the value 0 for proportion of diluent. The default dilution is entered in the Options section of the program.
- Time after ejaculation: the time interval between time of ejaculation and the time of analysis, i.e. the current time, is calculated by the program. If the value is not displayed or is not correct, you can enter the correct time interval between ejaculation and semen analysis.
Click the Start analysis button to start the counting procedure.
- Click on Velocity graph, Linear Velocity or Linearity Index to obtain a histogram for the corresponding parameter.
- Print: print a complete report
- OK: saves the data in the database and closes the dialog box
- Cancel: closes the dialog box without saving the data in the database.
- When you click Print, the report will immediately be printed to the default printer. If you want to select a printer first, press Ctrl+P or function key F11.
- Remember that when you switch from one tab to another, the changes that you have made are saved in the database. If you do not want your recent changes to be saved, click the Cancel button.