- Lock sample data when results have been validated: when this option is checked the sample and semen analysis data cannot be changed when the sample has been marked as validated.
- Show validation status in sample dialog title: when this option is checked the sample dialog box will display the text "(validated)" next to the sample number, when the sample has been marked as validated.
- Graphs show:
- histograms: in a histogram bars represent absolute number of cases.
- relative frequency distributions: in a relative frequency distribution bars represent the relative number of cases (expressed as a percentage).
- Graphs: use equal Y-scaling, per variable, for different analyses in the same sample: e.g. when 2 analyses have been performed in the same sample, both graphs for Linear Velocity will have the same Y-scaling, which facilitates comparison of the two graphs.
- OK: saves the options and closes the dialog box
- Cancel: closes the dialog box without saving.
Remember: when you switch from one tab to another, the changes that you have made are saved. If you do not want your recent changes to be saved, click Cancel.